Sunday, February 6, 2011

sunndaaayyyyyfunnnndaaaay.

‎"It's isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us...If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." --President Gordon B. Hinckley ♥


At time people may think I am too positive, but really the case is just that I know my father in heaven loves me. He knows my heart anything he throws at me I can handle. I couldn't not be more thankful for having so beautiful as the gospel in my life. I know that through the power of prayer and with my saviors love, I cant get through anything.


how is that for a lil sunday blog for yaaaa, :) 



I need to get better at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment