Monday, January 31, 2011

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together,

I honestly just felt like saying that, 


so this month I have done a bit of dating so lets to a run down of what I learned are my likes and dislikes: 

dont: order for me 
do: open all the doors 
dont: tell me I am hot 
do: tell me I look great
( because if its a date I am trying to look good, and it is for you)
dont: not introduce me to your sister when we run into her at the restaurant.
(makes me feel like your embarrassed to be out with me)
do:walk me to my door
dont: learn over for a kiss in the car and be on your marry way.
( I am not your whore)
do: have a plan of what we are going to do on this fabulous date
( when you dont know what where going to do shows me you didnt any thought into it)
dont: sit next to me in the booth at dinner, its just weird I like my space.
do: have good breath, I am not saying we are going to kiss. If your breath is good so are your chances.
dont: take me to applebees, ever! just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment