Wednesday, January 19, 2011

issssssmmmmmmmm's

the words I and phrases I have learned in the past week are starting the get "redick"they way I speak will begen to change to more and more they morph me into there lil paul mitchell clone. Here are just a few things I have picked up so far.

homo depot
redick
rouged
belg
it's disgusting
it's fine
perf
fagna


these are just too name a few, along with the paulmitchellismmmss I picked up some black words this week.

bird
bookie
stupid
also a few new "black" nick names you may all begen to refer to me as j light, jenessa is j smooooth. I really could go on. So if it come to the point where well you just have no idea what I am talking about, 
 "it's fineeee"


 I'm really not getto, I just love me some drake so here you go to lift your spirts, Ignore everthing in this video besides drake and that chicks voice. pretttyyy muchhhhh yuuummmm!






                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment