Thursday, January 20, 2011

so far this year...

my hair was orange, being at paul mitchell you some how begin to feel the urge to color your hair and go nutts. Up until this week I have never even thought about coloring my hair. Being at school just got the itch going I needed to scratch it! So I took the plunge, with a little search I discovered that melting was the hip new thing in hollywood, everyone is doing it these days. Jessica Beil, SJP, and pretty much all the Victoria Secrete Models. So excited for my melt the foils came out and well it looked like this... 
while this look may work for some, it was not what I was looking for. I love me some beyonce, but its just not me. While I am "girly" I appreciate the natural effortless look and well this was not working for me. I kicked, I screamed, I panicked! Acting like a five year old was not becoming of me. I got some great advice from my ladies at pmts and now i have a fabulous color I could not love more. as for the after picture you will just have to see me around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment