Friday, November 5, 2010

confirmed.

People have read this blog! My eyes were opened to this miraculous discovery today, now I suppose I should give back by actually writing something for my religious followers. by religious followers I mean one person and she knows who she is.

I haven't exactly figured out where the focus of my blog is, I am not an 18 year old "happy newlywed" and I am not some hipster photographer. I am just your typical 19 year old college student I have too much fun, fall asleep in class, and wait till I absolutely have to do my laundry. That's life at this agree I suppose? 

I will write here about my obsessions, my likes, my dislikes, my loves, and of course my lusts. I am not a wise owl, but I have 19 years of life experience under my belt its not much but its enough to help me form some opinions.


Now that the boring stuff is over!

Here we go my current obsession, orgasm blush by nars, everyone is raving over it and has been mah homegirl Kim K. swears by it and drake sneaks this baby into his flows
"Orgasm blush
Lipstick ‘n conceiler
Devil in a tight dress
Girl you a killer and aint nobody realer
... cause you fancy huh?

so seems to me the point is if you wanna be fancy girl you have to pick this baby up, goes on just right for any skin tone just right amount glitter and the perfect peach tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment