Wednesday, November 24, 2010

giving thanks.

insert cliche giving thanks blog (here!)

yes we are thankful for the typical things family, friends yadddaaa yaaddaaaa! Of course I am thankful for these things! Who isnt lifeee is good! I don't live in a third world country, I have all my limbs and no one in my family has a life threatening ilness.(knock on wood!)

So this year I am ganna focus on the little things,

-I am thankful that I bought a snow brush for my car two days before the blizzard (which I didn't know was coming)  so this morning as slowly walked to my car praying I would fall on my bum! I had something to get the seven feet of snow off my car!

- I am thankful for my mother offering me 40 dollars as a I feel sorry for you that you not with your family on thanksgiving gift!

I am thankful for my new nail polish! opi's my private jet its a fun color for the holiday parties this season I highly reccomend it.

-I am thankful for gloria who lets me do my laundry and her place and washed my nasty dishes just because she is a good friend.

- I am thankful for owalla  apple and orange juice

- I am thankful for Michael Heylan who made me give a cute boy in the library my phone number


- I am thankful for whoever actually reads this. 

so far I have mentioned my friends and my family so i guess its not as easy as you think? there is a reason to be thankful for the people in your life cause sometimes they are what make it all worth it right? the love and connections that we make everyday are probably what get us out of bed sometimes.


ohhhhhhhhhh mmyyyyy mosssst of all I am thankfull for thissss!




No comments:

Post a Comment