Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.

1. I never attended the 6th grade
2. I never learned how to ride a bike
3. I think taking out the trash is a mans job.
4. I am completely obsessed with OPI nail polish and Kim Kardashian ( the Kardashian Family in general actually)
5. I don't really like Christmas music
6. I know a lot about astrology which I shouldn't but I do
7. I don't like popcorn I think the texture and the way it gets stuck to your teeth is pretty gross 
8. I can fall asleep pretty much anytime anywhere any place its pretty ridiculous. 
9.  playing on the swings has to be one of my absolute favorite things too do no joke, takes me back to a simpler time I suppose.
10. I hate the snow, any day its snowing outside 9 times out 10 I will find any excuse not to leave my apartment.  


seriously? how could not be obsessed?








 

No comments:

Post a Comment