Saturday, November 27, 2010

a mans bestfriend.

from a young age I called myself a dog whisper, to this day I still make this claim. I never met a dog I didnt like and I have never really met a dog that didnt like me. I would also like to think I would make a great mail man or person whatever. I have always had a great love for my four legged friends! There is possibly nothing else I love more then these creatures! Up until last night I was the proud owner of three dogs daisy the wienner dog, lola the yorkie and cutie the Chihuahua! she was a rescure dog in a way she came into our home thin and afraid to be touched or be shown any kind of affection. She had a rough life when she came to stay with us she knew how could she had it she would prance around the yard playing in the grass with lola the pair made a grate team and we were happy to have a playmate for our baby yorkie! Lola is energentic dog so she needed a good friend like cutie to keep her entertained! She was everyones favorite snuggle friend, trustworthy and ever so loyal! She was  pet we will always love her make she rest in peace my cutie queeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment