Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.

this is pretty much going to be the hardest because as neurotic as I can be sometimes, I am not that afraid of anything. If I had to really dig down and think of a list this is what it would consist of:

1. being raped
2. my family being killed in a tragic car accident. 
3. The second coming
4. disappointing my mother or bring shame upon the family name in anyway shape of form
5. Ending up divorced/ ending up alone. 
6. people hearing me pee
7. having car trouble and getting stranded not knowing what to do. 

I don't think any of these are real fears of phobias, but they are all really unfortunate events and if any of them where to happen I would really not be a big fan. I guess they could count as fears because they would all bring me anxiety? who knows. for the most part I would love to believe I am fear less, so we will stick to that story.


 

if my hair could look like this that would be really cool, kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment