Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget


 four memories is a lot, and saying I will never forget is not realistic seeing as I have a terrible memory. I will share this memory with you, the summer before moving to utah was a summer of crazy bliss. Beach, parties, friends, and of coursee guysss.  Would I go back to this summer? I am not sure mostly part of my past, if you where to think of how a summer should be while you you are young this was it.


last night I heard this this song and did it take me backkk...


I miss my summer skin, I miss being tan, beautiful and wearing my rainbows everyday.

spent alot of time here.



my last happy day of bliss with the love of my life before my move.     



glad I a going home soon, being reunited with all the things&&people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment