Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 2: Nine things you do everyday

1. wake up
2. brush my teeth
3. eat
4. text
5. facebook
6. drive
7. sleeep
8. tweet
9. pray
I wish I could say pray read the scriptures write in my journal, but that wouldnt be completly honest defiantly something I am working on. so maybe next time I will be able to say I do.

I am thuper duper exciting! but you know what was exciting last nights glee for sure!











 sooooooo gooooooooooddd!I thought I was going to not like the fact they sang florence and the machine last night but really they did it the up most justice! The fact that Tina and Mercedes sang it made it even better. I thought I wasn't ganna like glee the season but finally the drama we all know and love is back! Pretty much better then ever I would have too say!

No comments:

Post a Comment