Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to

lately my song addictions have been kinda pathetic so please forgive me I promise I have good taste, I swear. 

so please for give me and in no particular order here it goes, 

1. chemo limousine- Regina Spektor
2. Valerie - Glee
3. remember last time- Avi Buffalo
4. 1,000 times a day - Early November 
5. my girls -Animal Collective 
6. Anything from the across the universe soundtrack, pretty much amazing.



"1,000 times a day I'll tell you I love the way you sing, even though it makes me cry its my favorite time to be alive and all I know I feel lost with out you, I miss you is not enough."

I forgot how much I love that song I haven't heard it in ages, it takes me back to so many good memories and now some new ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment